The 2019 Advancing Development Goals International Students Contest invites teams of Master students from all academic programmes to devise innovative and pragmatic solutions to the Challenges of Global Health.
About the Challenge
The idea is to gather contributions that are both theoretically grounded and offer pragmatic solutions to a relevant international development problem stemming from an interdisciplinary collaboration between 3 to 5 enrolled master students from anywhere in the world.
Five prizes will be distributed; one in each of the following categories:
- Universities located in Africa
- Universities located in Asia
- Universities located in Europe
- Universities located in North America and Oceania
- Universities located in South America
- First Prize: CHF 10’000
- Second Prize (2 Teams)): CHF 5’000 each
- Third Prize (2 Teams): CHF 2’500 each
How to Register
To register for the competition, click here.
- Last date of Registration: 24 March 2019
- Last date of Project Submission: 15 July 2019
Léna Menge (Project Coordinator)
For further information about the challenge, visit the official website.