Applications are invited for General/Project Manager Position – Partnerships at IIT Mandi for the year 2021. The last date of application is 15 November.
Applications are invited for the post of General/Project Manager in the IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation (iHub), situated on the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi campus at Kamand Himachal Pradesh, India – 175075.
Human-computer interaction, also referred to as man-machine interaction (MMI), is a wide and multidisciplinary field that aims to improve the interactions between users and computers by making computers more usable and receptive to the users’ needs. The field involves decision tasks that require a joint performance by both humans and machines. Some important aspects of HCI are user-interface design and user-interface evaluation.
Title of the Post
General/Project Manager Position – Partnerships
The manager would assist in partnerships. We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Partnerships manager who is full of ideas and media and digital industry contacts to help us ensure commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners. Any other activity related to the IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation may also be assigned.
Qualification: Mandatory – A Master’s degree from premium universities/colleges.
- 10 or more years of work experience
- Technology, digital business domain experience
- Preferable experience of working with incubators and/or co-working spaces
- Willingness to relocate and work from iHub office at IIT Mandi
- Identification of potential partners and collaborators.
- Securing partnerships and collaborations through emails, meetings, and presentations.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest.
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
Candidates meeting the qualifications and experience may submit their details and CV online via this page.
Deadline: by 5 PM on November 15th, 2021.
Open based on qualifications and experience (Up to Rs. 1 lakh per month)
1-year and extendible upon performance.
Click here to view the official notification of General/Project Manager Position – Partnerships at IIT Mandi.
You may also be interested in: