Applications are invited for the position of General Manager (Management Development Program) at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow.
The location would be at the Lucknow campus of the Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow. There will be frequent travel involved in the States of Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, and West Bengal. The position is contractual in nature for a prefixed period. The period of the contract can be up to 9 months.
The General Manager (MDP) shall report to the Chairperson (MDP) and shall be responsible for the following major activities:
- Develop and execute a long-term annual plan for both open and customized MDPs.
- Liaising with various stakeholders such as Central/ State Government, private corporate, and other organizations, etc. for business development.
- Assess the training needs of various sectors and disseminate information about IIML programs with appropriate audiences through various channels and methods including networking events, digital and social media promotions, etc.
- Work with IIML faculty members to design and develop programs.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators of the MDP team, and improve actual performance to achieve these Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Lead the annual planning activities covering revenues, expenses, manpower requirements, and infrastructure requirements including procurement plan for technology, facilities, and program materials for MDP.
- Lead the MDP team for creating an extraordinary experience for MDPs.
- Any other job assigned by the Chair MDP or any other officers.
- Candidate should be a Postgraduate, preferably an MBA from a reputed institute with at least 15 years’ experience; of which at least five years should have been in a Senior Managerial position, such as, Head of Training Programmes, etc., involving designing, developing, and marketing of MDPs and executive training programs, or Training & Development activities, or related academic and professional services.
- The Candidate should have demonstrated competency and robust exposure to content & concept designing, proposal writing, drafting, and execution of MoUs, Agreement, Tenders, and Contracts, etc.
The monthly consolidated emolument would be in the range of Rs. 1,00,000-1,25,000/- per month (all-inclusive). This will be commensurate with the candidate’s profile.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Applications should reach to the Undersigned on or before February 15, 2021 (5.00 PM) to the undersigned through Speed-Post/ Registered-Post/ Courier. The envelope containing the applications should be clearly superscribed in bold “Application for the post of General Manager (MDP) on contract” Chief Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Management, Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road, Lucknow – 226013.
The envelope containing the applications should be clearly superscribed in bold “Application for the post of General Manager (MDP) on contract”.
For full notification, click the link below.