About the Programme
“It’s Possible” Campaign for Gender Equality facilitated by PHIA Foundation invites youth from all background to join the campaign as a ‘Change Maker’. The main aim of the campaign is to end all forms of gender based discrimination and all forms of violence against women and girls. It believes that this can be achieved by challenging the stereotypical beliefs, norms and attitude around gender.
The Change Makers journey is going to be a unique, exciting and collective process that the youth will go through along with a group of around 50 youth from different back ground and experiences. It will take you through an intensive, self-reflective yet fun filled process that will help you to be able to understand your own notions around gender and to realise all forms of discrimination and restrictions that either you go through in your personal life or you cause the same to someone else.
The year-long journey will begin with a 3-day residential training on 29th – 31st March 2018 at Bhopal.
There after monthly interactive discussions and sharing would continue regularly based on the time availability that the group would like to commit. Whenever required individual mentoring will be made available.
If as a youth you believe in gender equality and want to bring about this change, this opportunity is for you. This can be a life changing experience for you.
To be a part of the Campaign as a Change Maker, please fill the form and submit before 12th March 2018.
- Application based screening
- Personal Interview
Requirement to be a Change Maker
- Between 18 – 35 years of age
- Time commitment
Engagement expected from participants
- Three days Residential Training on Gender on 29th – 31st March 2018
- Monthly Reflection meetings
- Two-day Mid Term Sharing and reflection meeting
- Final closure event
What you will get from this experience
- A deep transformational journey to understand one’s own gender notions deeply
- To be able to bring change in one’s perspective and behaviour
- Opportunity to make friends across boundaries of various identities
- Connection with people and organizations working in the sector
- Mentoring support to deepen your learning journey
- Certificate of Fellowship from Internationally acclaimed organizations
To apply for this programme, click here.