About the Contest
Sports Authority of India (SAI), under the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports (Government of India), envisages to broad base and brings excellence in Sports across the country. SAI has 12 Regional Centers, 23 National Centre of Excellence, over 65 State level Khelo India Centers, etc, and has a mandate to create an enabling sports system and to achieve excellence in sports.
SAI has recently launched a new logo to rebrand and recreate its identity nationally and globally in alignment with its vision and philosophy.The new logo has an element of the Leadership Jump, Indian Tricolour, and the word SAI.
The Leadership jump shows the prime position of SAI in the sports ecosystem as the primary agent of promoting excellence in sports and at the same time indicates the freedom an athlete gets to leapfrog his career once they come to SAI.
The word SAI gives the identity to the organization among various stakeholders being the acronym of Sports Authority of India. Tricolour and blue color of chakra give the national flavor as symbolic of SAI as the National leader in the sports ecosystem. It has been adopted to have uniformity of designs in all signage and hoardings across all SAI centers. In this context, it is envisaged to adopt uniformity in all entrance gates of all SAI field units also to create its own identity.
Therefore, SAI hereby invites creative designers, artists, and innovators to participate in the ‘Sports Authority of India’ Gate Design Competition for designing of the entrance gate of SAI’s field units across the country. The design should be conceptualized to meet the sporting aspirations of the people of the nation, athletes, and sports lovers/fans of the country. It should reflect the renewed and contemporary identity of the Indian Sporting system.
The winning entry will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 40,000/-.
- Each entry should be accompanied by a brief explanation of the design and how best it encapsulates its essence.
- An entry could be by an Indian citizen or a team project.
- Each participant /team can submit ONLY one entry. The submission of entry is free.
- Design should be submitted in JPEG, PNG, or PDF format only.
- Design should be designed in color. The design shall be provided in both CYMK and RGB formats.
- The design should be designed on the digital platform. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in open file format (EPS/CDR/PSD). Participants should ensure that original designs are submitted.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the contest through this link.
Nov 9, 2020
For more details, click the link below.