Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti calls for field-based research proposal from academicians/research scholars/registered institutions on different aspect of Gandhian Philosophy and thoughts. The research will have to be conducted within the financial limit of Rs 2,00,000 inclusive of Rs 90,000 honorarium for the academician/research scholar/registered institutions.
The last date of submission of the Action Research Proposal is August 04, 2017.
For any queries please contact: Director, GSDS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of Reference:
- The research study commissioned by Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti, hereinafter called the Samiti, will be the sole property of the Samiti.
- The academician/research scholar who gets the project will be expected to submit monthly report to the Director, GSDS on the progress of the study.
- The academician/research scholar who gets the project should not submit the same project to another Institution/University.
- The academician/research scholar is expected to submit the entire study report within 15 days of the completion of six months duration of the project.
- The Research Scholar/academician should submit a self-declaration that their synopsis is an original one.
- The last date of submission of the Action Research Proposal is August 4, 2017.
- The selected research scholar/academician should give her/his consent of doing the study within one week of getting the sanction letter from Gandhi Smriti.
- The research scholar/academician should stick to the methodology and plan of action which has been approved by the Samiti.
- Queries if any should be addressed to Director, GSDS at email@example.com
- The Samiti reserve right to cancel the procedure at any stage which it deems fit and proper.