Visiting Consultant Doctor (Ophthalmologist)
No. of Post: 1
Essential requirement: MCI Recognized MBBS with MS/Diploma In Ophthalmology
Applicable for the post
- Consultants will be paid local conveyance charges @ Rs. 7.40/- per km from residence to hospital.
- Engagement is Part Time, temporary and on contract basis and will have initial period of engagement for not more than six months. Based on the performance, period of engagement may be extended further on six monthly basis but total engagement period will not exceed more than 03 years in any case.
- Place of Posting:- GAIL Hospital, Vijaipur, Distt – Guna, MP
- Notice period of 30 days would be required to be given from either side for termination of contractual engagement if terminated prior to stipulated tenure period. Selected candidate will not have any right whatsoever to claim for regular appointment in GAIL by virtue of working as a Contract Medical Officer
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after appointment that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not fulfil the essential eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/agreement/services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice.
- Candidates employed in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSU/Nationalized Bank/Autonomous bodies shall be required to apply through proper channel. However, in the event of difficulty / inconvenience, they may send the application directly and produce the relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
- GAIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason therefore.
- Any important information including Corrigendum/Changes/Updates and information on selected candidates and general instructions during the course of recruitment process shall be made available either through the website or on the e-mail id provided by the candidates. Therefore, candidates may provide a valid e-mail id and keep it active for at least one year, simultaneously tracking the website for updates.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Guna (M.P.) Court only.
How to Apply
Candidates should down load the requisite application format attached and send the same duly signed within 10 days from the date of publication of this advertisement by registered post/Email to Dr. M Amil, Dy. Gen. Manager (Medical Services), GAIL Hospital, GAIL (India) Limited, Vijaipur, Distt – Guna, Madhya Pradesh, Pin Code- 473112.
Last date of submission of applications June 17.
Download the form here
For Further details, please visit please click here.