Mechanical engineers can be at the forefront of developing new technology for environmental remediation, farming, and food production, housing, transportation, safety, security, healthcare, and water resources,” says the report, which is based on the
proceedings of The Global Summit on the Future of Mechanical Engineering, held April 16-18, 2008, Washington, D.C.
The summit, hosted by ASME at the U.S. National Academy of Engineering, convened more than 120 engineering and science leaders from 19 countries for the purpose of defining the elements of a shared vision that will keep the profession at the forefront of grand challenges and great contributions over the next 20 years, other topics examined at the summit include intellectual property, engineering education and lifelong learning, diversity, virtual design environments, and home-based fabrication, as a follow up of above the scenario in India need to be reviewed so a conference on this topic is being organized.
- New & recent technologies for Heating
- Cooling processes and alternate Eco-friendly Refrigerants
- Futuristic trends in the field of IC Engines and alternative fuels
- Recent trends in Computational Heat Transfer & fluid flow analysis.
- Future trends in Heat & Mass Transfer
- Modern Industrial Organization and Industrial management systems
- Futuristic trends in Robotics & Automation
- Application of AI In Mechanical systems
- Future Energy Technologies and Renewable energy systems
- Electric and hybrid vehicles.
- Reverse Engineering and collaborative
- 3 D printing Technology and stereolithography
- Modern materials and their applications
- Studies of Nanomaterials
- Upcoming trends in design & optimization
- Future of Power generation
- Recent Vibration & noise control systems
Registration Charges: Rs.500/-
(No Registration Charges for the faculty of AICTE approved Engg colleges)
Call for Papers:
Papers can be e-mailed to email@example.com with Times New Roman,12 font size in standard research paper format with a single column or IEEE format. All accepted research papers will be published in proceedings with ISSN number.
Full paper submission deadline: 20th August 2019
Information of acceptance: 27th August 2019
Registration deadline: 7th Sept 2019