About the Conference
The International Conference on Future Trends in Engineering and Business
will be held in Delhi, India from Nov 10 to 11, 2017 organized by IOSRD and its editorial Board Members.
This conference is a unique international platform that’s a confluence of all stake holders of the ecosystem – Industry, Academia, Researchers, Innovators, Regulators – coming together to present and discuss Recent Innovations in all departments.
Call for Papers
Full papers for presentation in the conference are invited from Practitioners, Research Scholars, P.G. & U.G. Students.
Authors are requested to send extended Abstract paper by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Paper accepted for presentation will be intimated only by e-mail.
The major topics of conference include, but not limited to:
- Civil Engineering: Disaster mitigation and management, Building Technology, Environmental Studies, Water Resources, Soil mechanics and, Foundation Management, Transportation Engineering, Ocean Management, Remote Sensing, Structural Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering: Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mining Engineering, Printing Technology, Energy Studies, Manufacturing Systems Management, Production Technology.
- Information Engineering: Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Technology, Information Science and Technology, Information Technology, Computing Centre.
- Electrical and Communication Engineering: Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Medical Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Technology: Bio Technology, Ceramic Technology, Chemical Engineering, Leather Technology, Rubber and Plastic Technology, Textile Technology, Applied Science and Technology.
- Science and Humanities: Arts, Chemistry, English, Geology, Mathematics, Media Sciences, Medical Physics, Physics.
- Management: Hospitality management, General management, Architecture, Planning
All the Accepted & Registered papers will be published in
- Anna University Annexure I
- SCOPUS, Thomson Reuters (ISI)
- Web of Science
- Google Scholar, etc.
The registration fees for various categories of participants are as given below.
The payment methods are given in the official brochure given below.
- Deadline for abstracts/proposals: 05-Nov-2017
- Event start date: 10-Nov-2017
- Last day of event: 11-Nov-2017
The Piccadilly Hotel, Janakpuri District, Delhi-110058
Mr. R. Siddarth Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Ph: 8754536519