Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Future Leader Program Internship Opportunity at Salesforce, Bangalore.
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management service and also provides a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company.
With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
What You Will Be Doing?
- Candidates hired into the Future LeaderInternship Program will work on an 8 week cross-functional live project currently relevant to the Sales & Distribution and allied functions at Salesforce India, with a focus on developing the fundamental skills across structured problem solving, criticalthinking, communicating with impact, and stakeholder management. You will be responsible for:
- Carrying end-to-end ownership of project deliverables, which will be high-impact, meaningful and purpose-led
- Shadowing functionalteam members on their current projects and on day to day deliverables to understand the current business context in which your project operates
- Organising and participating in meetings with internal & external stakeholders comprising of a broad range of cross functional groups, ideating with them on current challenges and potential solutions
- Working towards delivering a consolidated detailed project report and presentation, where you have analysed data , drawn inferences and recommended actions with tangible business outcomes.
You will also get the opportunity to:
- Experience real life challenges and scenarios
- Work with a mentor/trailguide who will help you learn the ropes and understand the current lay ofthe land
- Learn about the various functions at Salesforce Sales & Distribution, and allied functions, and recommend internal processes improvements
- Network with the leadership team and be a part of stakeholder connects, skill building exercises and various ongoing enablement/certiication programs
- Earn a pre-placement offer(PPO) afterthe conclusion of yourinternship to join Salesforce India as a fulltime employee upon graduation, as a trainee in the Salesforce Future Leaders Program.
- Qualification: Currently in 1st year of an MBA/PGDM course (open to all streams, excluding HR)
- Work Experience: 0-2 years total work experience priorto your MBA
- Alignment to Salesforce culture and values is a must
- High degree of ownership, holding self and others accountable to expectations
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical rigor and creative problem-solving skills
- Highly self motivated, a go-getter who drives results even undertough circumstances
- Able to build and leverage strong working relationships across the organization
- Excellent listening, written and spoken communication skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce, CRM and IT SaaS industry is a plus
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.