Project Design Contest bridges a vast arena of opportunities for budding engineers for exhibiting their innovative ideas. The main three criteria are:
- Innovative concepts
- Creative Design
- Flawless Execution.
Project Design Contest is organized in association with “Make in India” a major national initiative to foster innovation and enhance skill development. Futura provides a unique platform for all engineering students across the nation to extricate their dexterity.
This event bridges a vast arena of opportunities for budding engineers in exhibiting their innovative ideas. The expertise from distinguished genre will evaluate the mindcraft of the technocrats showcased in this tech-fest.
The prize bag is worth RS.5,55,000.
- 1st prize: 1,00,000 for 3 teams each
- 2nd prize: 50,000 for 3 teams each
- 3rd prize: 25,000 for 3 teams each
- Six consolation Prizes
The projects are categorized based on their Social, Industrial and Environmental relevance.
- Maximum of 3 members per team
- Your project must be in the form of prototype or working model
Travel allowances will be provided based on the following norms:
- Only base fare will be provided
- Only one way journey allowance will be provided for Tamil Nadu students.
- To and from journey allowance will be provided for other state students.
- For providing travel allowance your institute must be located 100km away from our premises.
Last date for Abstract submission is on 29th August, 2017.
- John Wesly Bevan: +91 9445450647
- Vinittha Sri: +91 7598475339