Project Design Contest is organized in association with “Make in India” a major national initiative to foster innovation and enhance skill development. Futura provides a unique platform for all engineering students across the nation to extricate their dexterity.
This event bridges a vast arena of opportunities for budding engineers in exhibiting their innovative ideas. The expertise from distinguished genre will evaluate the mindcraft of the technocrats showcased in this tech-fest.
Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Sathyamangalam, Tamil Nadu. Click here to know the location.
- Maximum of 3 members per team.
- Your project must be in the form of prototype or working model.
- Papers should be in IEEE format and can be submitted as a .docx or pdf file.
- Abstracts are to be submitted by registering here.
- Only base fare will be provided.
- Only one way journey allowance will be provided for Tamil Nadu students.
- To and from journey allowance will be provided for other state students.
- For providing travel allowance your institute must be located 100km away from our premises .
The prize bag is worth Rs .5,55,000.
- 1st prize – 1,00,000 for 3 teams each
- 2nd prize – 50,000 for 3 teams each
- 3rd prize – 25,000 for 3 teams each
- And 6 consolation Prizes.
The projects are categorized based on their Social, Industrial and Environmental relevance.
The registration fee for FUTURA 17 is Rs. 200.
The online registration link is available here.
- Last date for paper submission: Aug 29
- Notification of paper acceptance: Sep 1
- Event date: Sep 7-9
For any queries, please contact John Wesly Bevan: +91 9445450647 or Vinittha Sri: +91 7598475339.
For full details, please visit the official website link given here.