VIF fellowship is a 1-year residency (extendable up to 3 years) program for motivated changemakers who are aspiring to build a successful career aligned with nation-building. It is a unique program that has been custom designed to fit the needs of each participant.
All the fellows will stay in the VIF Residency for the first three months. Then, fellows on the research track continue at the residency and fellows on the field track will proceed to work on their projects.
- VIF Residency
- Total financial support worth up to ₹5,00,000/- per year
- Food, accommodation at VIF Residency
- Monthly sustenance stipend
- Performance-based rewards up to 1,00,000 at the end of the year
3. Continued mentorship to fulfil aspirations
4. Customized curriculum and training for career-building
- Unflinching commitment towards nation-building
- Striving for excellence and learning
- Aspiration to build a successful career
- Hard work and focus
- Have networked approach in respective careers
- Creative leadership ability
- An effective team player
VIF accepts people from all educational backgrounds. Most selected fellows will have a work experience of two or more years, or a relevant Masters/PhD degree. In rare and exceptional cases, VIF do shortlist applicants who do not meet these requirements.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2019.