The Department of Biotechnology, Government of India and the Indo-US Science and Technology Forum are happy to announce the Bioenergy-Awards for Cutting Edge Research (B- ACER) – a dynamic and transformative program developed to nurture contacts between students and scientists from India and the United States.
For Student Internships:
- Indian citizen currently pursuing a Ph.D. on a full-time basis in the field of Biofuel related area in public-funded R&D lab/S&T institution/recognized academic institute/ university /college in India.
- Age: Upto 32 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Indian citizen with a Ph.D. in Life Science, Biotechnology, Engineering or Technology holding a regular Position in public funded R & D lab/ S & T Institution /recognized universities/ colleges in India.
- Applicants must provide proof of independent research work in internationally recognized academic journals.
- Open only to applicants working in the field of Biofuels.
- Age: Upto 45 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Monthly Stipend
- Contingency Allowance
- Internship: Minimum 3 months and up to 6 months.
- Fellowships: Minimum 3 months and up to 12 months.
Place of Work:
The applicant should have a letter of acceptance from a reputed US scientific/technological institution/laboratory where he/she would undertake the research work under the Fellowship/Internship.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2019.
Associate Program Officer
For further details on the same, click here.