The Fujitsu Scholarship supports your development as a global leader by funding your participation in the Global Leaders for Innovation and Knowledge program.
Hone your leadership vision with this specialized program, delivered by Fujitsu-JAIMS Foundation, with multi-campus network of Japan, Hawaii, Thailand, and Singapore. The diverse student body and rigorous curriculum will stretch you to be your best, and prepare you to lead your organization to success in the 21st Century.
- A bachelor’s degree or a degree equivalent to a four-year standard baccalaureate degree in any discipline from a regionally or nationally accredited institution
- A minimum of three years of relevant full-time work experience (five years preferred) after receiving a degree specified in the above Education section at the time of application
- The Fujitsu Scholarship benefits include tuition and fees for the Global Leaders for Innovation and Knowledge program.
- Tuition and Fees for the Global Leaders for Innovation and Knowledge
- Stipend Toward Living Expenses
- Airfare: Fujitsu Ltd. will provide a round-trip air ticket to Japan where the program starts and ends, as well as ticket to participate Hawaii, Thailand, and Singapore Modules of the program. The selection of the air carrier and travel agent, including itinerary, is at the discretion of Fujitsu Ltd.
- Housing Arrangements: JAIMS will assist in locating appropriate housing in Honolulu for participants. Fujitsu Ltd. will provide and pay for participant accommodations in Japan, Thailand, and Singapore.
- Visa Arrangements: When applicable, participant will be assisted in obtaining the M-1 Student visa to enter the U.S. and Japan entry visa for a short stay. The expense of obtaining the visas is the financial responsibility of the participant.
- Initial screening is based on the strength of the application, which includes meeting the admission qualifications.
- Applicants who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview at a designated date.
Applicants should be residing in their respective countries of citizenship (or in Hawaii for Hawaii residents) at the time of their interviews.
- Final selection will be determined by Fujitsu Limited.