Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI), invites applications for the internship scheme 2018-19.
Students pursuing a full-time PG Degree/Diploma or Higher Degree from a recognised institute within India or abroad, in any of the following.
- Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Food Technology, Microbiology, Veterinary Sciences, Agricultural Sciences or any other related field
- Business Administration & Management including Policy regulation and related fields
- Media and Communications
Note: Students in the 3rd/4th year of their 4-year bachelor’s programme in Food Technology or related fields may also apply.
Areas/Domains Available for internship
- Regulatory Compliance
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Assessment and R&D
- SNF Projects
- General Administration
Internships will be for the duration of 8 weeks, which may be extended to a maximum period of 6 months for reasons to be recorded in writing.
Place of internship
FSSAT HQ, Kotla Road, New Delhi – 110002
Interns will be required to have their own laptops.
FSSAI shall provide their working space, internet facility and other necessities, but shall not cover lodging and travel facilities.
At the end of internship, based on the performance of the intern, a token reward of Rs. 10,000 may be provided on meeting benchmarks of attendance and performance.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at this link.
- Last date for applying: May 6, 2018
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates: May 11, 2018
- Date of joining: May 18, 2018
For full details, view the notification given here.