Want to know how to query and process petabytes of data in seconds? Curious about data analysis that scales automatically as your data grows? Welcome to the Data Insights course!
This four-course accelerated online specialization teaches course participants how to derive insights through data analysis and visualization using the Google Cloud Platform. The courses feature interactive scenarios and hands-on labs where participants explore, mine, load, visualize, and extract insights from diverse Google BigQuery datasets. The courses also cover data loading, querying, schema modelling, optimizing performance, query pricing, and data visualization.
This specialization is intended for the following participants:
- Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Business Intelligence professionals
- Cloud Data Engineers who will be partnering with Data Analysts to build scalable data solutions on Google Cloud Platform
There are 4 Courses in this Specialization
- Exploring and Preparing your Data with BigQuery: From Data to Insights with Google Cloud Platform brought to you by the Google Cloud team. I’m Evan Jones (a data enthusiast) and I’m going to be your guide. This first course in this specialization is Exploring and Preparing your Data with BigQuery. Here we will see what the common challenges faced by data analysts are and how to solve them with the big data tools on Google Cloud Platform.
- Creating New BigQuery Datasets and Visualizing Insights: This is the second course in the Data to Insights specialization. Here we will cover how to ingest new external datasets into BigQuery and visualize them with Google Data Studio.
- Achieving Advanced Insights with BigQuery: The third course in this specialization is Achieving Advanced Insights with BigQuery. Here we will build on your growing knowledge of SQL as we dive into advanced functions and how to break apart a complex query into manageable steps.
- Applying Machine Learning to your Data with GCP: In this module, we define what Machine Learning is and how it can benefit your business. You’ll see a few demos of ML in action and learn key ML terms like instances, features, and labels. In the interactive labs, you will practice invoking the pretrained ML APIs available as well as build your own Machine Learning models using just SQL with BigQuery ML.
Who can attend?
- Data Engineers
- Data Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Chief Technology Officers (CTOs)
- Marketing Analysts
One will gain skills like- Bigquery, Machine Learning, Data Visualization (DataViz) and SQL.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
From Data to Insights with Google Cloud Platform Specialization
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.