Coal India Limited, A Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, is the single largest coal producing company in the world and one of the largest corporate employers of the country with manpower of 2.85 Lakhs approximately.
CIL invites applications from young, energetic and dynamic persons for recruitment through online application mode only for the post of Management Trainee in different disciplines as per details given below.
- Mining: 288
- Electrical: 218
- Mechanical: 258
- Civil: 68
- Coal Preparation: 28
- Systems: 46
- Materials Management: 28
- Finance & Accounts: 254
- Personnel & HR: 89
- Marketing & Sales: 23
- Community Development: 26
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Chemical/Mineral/ Mechanical/ Mining/ Electrical/ Civil/ Computer Science Engineering with minimum 60% marks OR,
- Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks OR,
- Qualified CA / ICWA OR,
- Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management OR,
- Recognised Degree with 2 years full time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) from recognized Institute / University with minimum 60% marks OR,
- Minimum two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognised University/Institute in Community Development/Rural Development/Community Organisation and Development Practice OR,
- Minimum 2 years Full time Post Graduate Degree (from recognised University/Institute) in Social Work with specialization-Community Development.
However, candidates who have appeared or are appearing in final year / semester / trimester in the academic year 2019-20, shall submit final pass results of minimum required qualification by 31.07.2020 failing which their candidature will be rejected for the applied post / discipline without any further communication.
Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of ` 50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of ` 50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of ` 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of ` 60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended
Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria. Admission to Computer Based Online Test will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for interview, if shortlisted or at any stage of the recruitment process/appointment.
The test will be held on February 27 and 28, 2020.
How to Apply?
- Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand only). SC / ST / PwD candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- To apply online, click here.
- The last date to apply is January 19, 2020.
Phone Number: 033-71104276
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.