The South Indian Bank Ltd., a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from
Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies for Probationary Officers.
No. of Vacancies:
The candidates may be posted anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank.
X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
Age (as on 30.06.2019):
Not more than 25 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1994 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification only will be eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
- Candidates who have attended their Final Year/ Semester Examination of their Graduation and waiting for the results may also apply subject to the condition that they should produce proof (final year/ semester marklist/ Provisional Certificate) of having passed the Graduation when called for Personal Interview.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
- The percentage of marks shall be arrived by dividing the total marks obtained in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by the total maximum marks in all subjects irrespective honours/optional/ additional optional subject, if any.
IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
General Category Rs. 800/-
SC/ST category Rs. 200/-
*excluding GST and other applicable charges
How to Apply:
Click here for the registration and pay the fee online.
During registration, you’ll be asked to upload scanned documents, the details for which are given on Page 3 here.
Online Application – Start Date 19.06.2019
Online Application – End Date 30.06.2019
Online Test Date 25.07.2019