JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Probationary Officers @ South Indian Bank: Apply by June 30
The South Indian Bank Ltd., a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from
Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies for Probationary Officers.
No. of Vacancies:
The candidates may be posted anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the Bank.
X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
Age (as on 30.06.2019):
Not more than 25 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1994 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification only will be eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
- Candidates who have attended their Final Year/ Semester Examination of their Graduation and waiting for the results may also apply subject to the condition that they should produce proof (final year/ semester marklist/ Provisional Certificate) of having passed the Graduation when called for Personal Interview.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
- The percentage of marks shall be arrived by dividing the total marks obtained in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by the total maximum marks in all subjects irrespective honours/optional/ additional optional subject, if any.
IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
General Category Rs. 800/-
SC/ST category Rs. 200/-
*excluding GST and other applicable charges
How to Apply:
Click here for the registration and pay the fee online.
During registration, you’ll be asked to upload scanned documents, the details for which are given on Page 3 here.
Online Application – Start Date 19.06.2019
Online Application – End Date 30.06.2019
Online Test Date 25.07.2019
For more details, click here.
About the Author
Poet at heart, literature student for real, and metaphors in between. Juggling between too many tasks amidst binging TV shows; alternatively FOMOW-ing.