The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. (BECIL), New Delhi invites applications for recruitment of Consultants purely on contract basis for deployment in All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi.
The Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. (BECIL), a Mini Ratna Company, is a Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting.
- Understanding the functional and technical requirements for the best implementation of programmer/ schemes.
- Preparation of quality and standard concept document, design documents, process flow document, guidelines, user manuals towards the requirement.
- Liaison with senior officers of the Government/ Ministry to operationalize and integrate the analytical framework with existing systems.
The candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc (Information Technology/ Information Science/ Computer Science/ Electronics) Or MBA (IT) from recognized institutions of UGC/ AICTE/ MCA.
- Proficiency in MS Office, application testing, basic knowledge of mobile technologies, data analysis, data mining, and reports.
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis, and production of reports.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Working knowledge of Hindi is also desirable.
Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirements of the job. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview or joining the duty on selection.
Rs.30,000/- (for freshers) and Upto Rs. 50,000/- (for candidates with experience).’
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
The duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST/PH candidates by demand draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi or cash personally may be submitted to Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Head Office: 14-B Ring Road, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002.
The last date to apply is June 18, 2020.
Phone Number: 0120-4177850
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Developer & Junior Consultants at National Institute of Disaster Management, Delhi [3 Vacancies]: Apply by July 3.