NIT Silchar is organising Free Webinar on Sustainable Ecosystem Restoration Initiatives & Practices on 5 June 2021.
About the Webinar
The theme of the program is Ecosystem Restoration which is a concern that is both urgent and existential. Historically, bad/foul energy and environmental practices over the globe have put forth multidimensional challenges for human being. The recent events of unpredictable environmental changes/calamities are just exemplary. A global disease pandemic–demonstrate the interdependence of humans and the ecosystem in which they exist. Nature is sending us a message.
Professionals, academicians and researchers from industries, Colleges / Universities, R&D laboratories are invited to attend the webinar series. The social groups, NGOs and environment caretakers can also attend the same.
- Prof. Vinod Tare is Professor of Environmental Engineering in Department of Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur, India. Professor Tare is among eminent researchers in the field of environmental Engineering. He is known for his notable contribution leading the Ganga River Basin Management Plan and Ganga Action Plan for restoration of water quality of Ganga river.
- Mr. Soma Bharath is Environmental Officer at SWACHHA BHARAT MISSION, Department of Municipal Administration & Urban Development, Government of Telangana, India. He is presently heading solid waste management wing at Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation, Hyderabad.
- Mr. Shrinivas Gavvala is General Manager working with Ramky Enviro Engineers Ltd. He is project incharge for remediation of 200 acre dumpsite at Hyderabad using Capping method. He is also looking after Construction of Waste management facility at Hyderabad.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- There is no registration fee for the webinar.
Click here to view the official notification of Free Webinar on Sustainable Ecosystem Restoration Initiatives & Practices by NIT Silchar.
You may also be interested in:
- Webinar on “One Year of Dehing Patkai Incident: Busting the Myths” by NLU Assam [June 6; 5 PM]: Register Now!