Uttar Pradesh Judicial Reform Council, WICCI is organizing a Webinar on ‘Prostitution Rate in Uttar Pradesh’, to be held on November 14, 2021.
About the Organization
Uttar Pradesh Judicial Reforms Council is a part of Women’s Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WICCI), which is a premier National Business Chamber for Women envisioning Global Impact for Women Entrepreneurs, Businesswomen and Professionals from all walks of life.
About the Webinar
UP Judicial Reform Council will be holding its first-ever Webinar on prostitution in Uttar Pradesh. The webinar shall be presided over by Rahul Tiwari Advocate (Founder and Managing Partner of LNS Associates, Faculty at Soolegal, Panel Member at World Cybersecurity Forum).
The webinar aims to discuss different socio-legal issues cropping up herein, especially when one has to consider areas where prostitution is the main source of income and where it is being carried out post illegalities like human trafficking.
- The details for the Zoom link shall be shared upon registration via mail.
- All participants are required to follow the steps given below:
- Join the Google Meet Link 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time
- Mute their microphones and turn off their videos at all times until it’s their turn to speak
- Refrain from speaking to other participants except at the times specifically allocated to them
- Refrain from sharing screen during the programme
- Ensure optimal internet connectivity for an enriched learning experience
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the webinar through this link.
- Participants need to submit the Online Registration Form through the prescribed mode latest by November 13, 2021. The confirmation for the same needs to be retained.
- Participants are requested to register for the debate through the link given at the end of this post.
Prerana Chaturvedi: + 91 9027224194
Nandini Mangla: +91 9728645407