The DCAL is organizing the Eleventh Symposium on Business Analytics and Intelligence from July 9 to 10, 2021. As a part of the Symposium, working professionals and students from the program in Business Analytics and Intelligence (BAI – Batch 11) will be presenting their projects in the analytics domain.
The projects have been undertaken in collaboration with various organizations on real-life problems/data. These projects were procured from different sectors like Insurance, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Real-Estate, Oil & Energy, Sports, Skill-Development & Training, and Financial Solutions. This year’s symposium will see about 16 different projects being presented detailing the problem statement, approach, outcome, and impact.
The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is a public business school and Institute of National Importance located in Bangalore, India. Founded in 1973, it was the third IIM to be established, after IIM Calcutta and IIM Ahmedabad.
- Application of Deep Learning for Information Extraction of Digital Resumes
- Customer Sentiment Analytics for Passenger Car Segment
- Electricity Load and Price Forecasting for Short Term Period
- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) Project Optimization using Evolutionary Algorithms
- Fall detection in a IOT enabled emergency care device
- Evaporator Simulation And Optimization
- Fleet Optimization improving both route planning and demand forecasting thereby reducing overall spend
- Identification of Root Cause of Higher Customer Backlogs
- NPS Driver Analysis using Text Mining
- Optimizing transport logistics to improve last mile delivery service levels
- The event will be conducted on a virtual platform. Symposium participation is FREE.
- To register for the symposium, click here.
- All registered participants will receive a joining link for the symposium two days prior to the event date.
- There will be a discussion forum open for all the particiapnts to ask queries related to the presentation.
You might also be interested in: