Registrations are invited for Free Online Training Programme on Storytelling as Pedagogy for Principals and Teachers by CBSE. Online registration open.
About the Programme
In India we have classrooms with students from length and breadth of the country representing truly multicultural and diverse backgrounds. It is pertinent to have inclusive classrooms, create empathy in the classroom and allow students to reach universal understanding through the personal experiences of other students and community at large.
Stories may serve this purpose as they open the mind so that the hearer is ready to take things in. Storytelling as a pedagogical tool may provide a way to transform this multicultural, diverse classroom into an inclusive classroom where students understand each other and appreciate and celebrate the diversity. The magic of storytelling changes the atmosphere in the classroom and in so doing enhances the learning environment.
CBSE has always supported its teachers and students with the courses, resources and techniques which help them in presenting facts and ideas in such a way that students not only understand it but also retain the knowledge. Story telling as Pedagogy is yet another such course.
Storytelling as a pedagogical tool may be used to explore regional and cultural diversity of our country, to integrate stories into the curriculum at all levels, to find out new storytelling methods, to create variety of new stories, and to fuel the power of imagination and creativity. Course consists of one webinar, course material and assessment by using Google Classroom. Webinar shall be conducted in different languages.
- 21.06.2021@03:00 pm to 04:00 pm Tamil- YouTube Link
- 28.06.2021@11:30 am to 12:30 pm Punjabi- YouTube Link
- 29.06.2021@03:00 pm to 04:00 pm Bangla- YouTube Link
Registration & Important date
- There is no need of registration.
- Link of Classrooms shall be available via this page from 14th June 2021
- Assessment Link in the respective classroom will be available for the participants from 01st July 2021, 10:00 am to 28th July 2021, 4:00 pm.
- Participants can download their certificates from 05th August 2021 onwards from CBSE Training Portal.
Click here to view the full details of the Free Online Training Programme on Storytelling as Pedagogy by CBSE.
You may also be interested in:
- Essay Writing Competition on World No Tobacco Day 2021 by Govt of India [Prizes Upto Rs. 60k]: Register by June 18
- Inviting Blogs from Young Writers on Favourite Indian Author and Book/Novel by Govt of India: Submit by July 31