Registrations are invited for Free Online Training Programme on Cyber Security for Teachers by CBSE for the year 2021. The programme will start on 15 July.
About the Training Programme
We are living in the 21st century with various digital gadgets, connected to the entire world through the Internet. From social media to online banking and financial transactions, maintaining digital records to online shopping and online classes, every thread of our lives are available on the internet.
Through the connected world, we can easily pass on all information instantly, allowing us to work in collaboration and get desired information for personal and professional growth. Further, over a period of time and with the impact of COVID-19, this connected world and computer/smartphone devices have become a lifeline for all of us.
However, these network connections leave our devices more vulnerable to damage and our information vulnerable to theft. Hackers and other nefarious characters can tunnel and gain access to our information and use it for their own purposes. Cyber and network security helps to solve this problem. In essence, everyone needs Cyber Security to safeguard his/her data and vital information.
In continuation to ‘Storytelling as Pedagogy’ online training course to teachers, now the Board is introducing another online training course on Cyber Security. The Course consists of a Webinar, Course material and Assessment by using Google Classroom. Webinar shall be conducted in 10 different languages for understanding this course better.
- Link of Classrooms shall be available on this page from 15th July
- Assessment Link in the respective classroom will be available for the participants from 02 Aug 2021, 10:00 AM to 31 August 2021, 4:00 PM.
- Participants can download their certificates from 06 Sep 2021 onwards from CBSE Training Portal.
- As per your choice and convenience of language, join the webinar for better understanding the Cyber Security course by clicking on the respective link given in Annexure A. There is no need for registration.
- Course material and assessment shall be available in respective classrooms.
- Live streaming link
- 15/7/2021: 3PM to 4 PM- English
- 16/7/2021 3PM to 4 PM- Hindi
- 19/7/2021 3PM to 4 PM- Punjabi
- 20/7/2021 3PM to 4 PM- Bengali
- 22/7/2021 3PM to 4 PM- Tamil
- 23/7/2021 3PM to 4 PM- Assamese
- 26/7/2021 3PM to 4 PM- Oriya
- 27/7/2021 3PM to 4 PM- Gujarati
- 28/7/2021 3PM to 4 PM- Malayalam
- 30/7/2021 3PM to 4 PM- Marathi
- Link of the classrooms on above domain shall be changed when one Cohort is filled.
- Participants are advised to join only one Cohort and use the available current link at the time of joining.
- Participants can join the classroom and assessment by using their @cbsedigitaledu.in ID only.
- Board has shared teachers’ IDs with the schools through the CBSE Centre of Excellence. Teachers, who did not receive cbsedigitaledu.in ID, can contact the concerned Centre of Excellence through their school, individual requests will not be considered.
- E-Certificate shall be awarded to the participants on successful completion of assessment
- Participants are advised to fill the assessment form with utmost care. One participant can submit the assessment only once.
- Spelling of the Name and email ID shall be checked twice while submitting the assessment form. Any mistake will reflect in the certificate.
You may also be interested in: