Registrations are open for Free Online FDP on 3D Printing Design and Technology by NIT Silchar on 19-23 July 2021. The last date of online registration is 5 July 2021.
About the FDP
3D printing system is used by designers for more than 30 years as a prototyping tool to reduce the product realization time. In the last decade it gained attraction as an inevitable manufacturing technology for various fields such as Defence, Medical, Aerospace and Automobile. It empowers the innovators with enormous design freedom to manufacture customized products.
The versatility of 3D printers is evident in variety of ways they are used today. It has the potential to democratize the production of components, and goods from food to medical supplies. In future, 3D printing machines could make their way into homes and offices. This faculty development program will introduce you to 3D Printing and enable you to gain knowledge and skill in this promising technology by interacting with experts in the field.
To create a skilled and experienced manpower in the domain of 3D Printing, this FDP will provide a platform for the participants to explore the various research possibilities and opportunities in this interdisciplinary field.
- To explore the 3D Printing technology
- To apprise the participants of emerging trends in 3D Printing technology.
- To aware the participants of applications of 3D Printing technology.
- To share in-depth knowledge of 3D printing system and technologies and its real-time applications
- To bridge the gap between academic learning and industry demands in the field of 3D printing technology
The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, final year UG students, research scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government Sector, Industry.
- There are no registration fees.
- Number of participants is limited to 150 (first come first serve basis)
- Interested candidates can register by filling the online registration form via this page.
- Last date for online registration: 05th July 2021
- Date of confirmation to participants: 10th July 2021
- Date of webinar: 19th – 23rd July, 2021
Certificates shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with minimum 80% attendance and scored minimum 60% marks in the test conducted at the end of the online FDP.
Dr. Yogesh Singh,
Click here to view the official notification of Free Online FDP on 3D Printing Design and Technology by NIT Silchar.
You may also be interested in:
- Webinar on Personalization for Shoppers by IBM [June 22; 4:30 PM]: Register by June 21
- Online Course on Data Analysis using Python by NIELIT Calicut [June 29-July 5]: Register by June 26