About the Course
Inventory management is the backbone of Supply Chain Management. It is about using business resources of men, material and information to get the items in stock to ensure that appropriate amounts of stock are maintained by a business, so that customer demands are met without delay, while keeping the costs to a minimum.
This course aims to hone a person’s ability to classify inventory and manage it. It enumerates inventory types and explores the various methods of Inventory Planning.
By doing this course, you will understand the objectives, importance, advantages and disadvantages of Inventory Management
What will you learn?
- Inventory Management & its importance in Business Operations
- Different types of Inventories and cycle count
- Different methods of Inventory Control
- Safety Stock and Forecasting methods
Who would Benefit?
This course has been designed for professionals working in the area of inventory management. College students looking to make their career in fields like Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management etc. would also benefit from this course.
- Module 1: Concept of Inventory Management
- Module 2: Different types of Inventories
- Module 3: Different methods of Inventory Control
- Module 4: Safety Stock and Forecasting methods
Basic knowledge of the English language is the only requirement.
How to Register?
Interested applicants can register for the course through this link.