About the Course
Foundation Course in Yoga Science for Wellness (FCYScW). The aim of the course is to introduce the fundamental principles and practices of Yoga for wellness.
- To introduce basic wellness principles and Yogic practices for common people.
- To introduce fundamental principles and practices of Yoga for healthy living.
- To promote Yoga for diseases prevention and health promotion as an approach to holistic health.
- The candidate should have passed X standard (Matriculation) from a recognized or its equivalent.
- Exemption in education qualification given by the competent authority for suitable candidates. However, participation certificate shall be awarded to those who have passes X standard and have requisite attendance.
One Month (50 Hrs.) However, the institute id free to conduct the said courses in 1 month/2 month/ 3 months given below
Note : The above distribution of Hrs. is subjected to modifications as deemed necessary from centre to centre.
The Course timing may be preferably 7AM to 9AM in the morning hours or 4:30PM to 6:30PM in the evening hours. However timing can be change as per the convenience of institute/Yoga Centre and theory class may also be conducted in weekends.
The aspirants should register themselves on or before the last working day of previous month. The registrations will be open on all the working days after its notification (every month) till the seats are filled. Admission will be on first come and first serve basis.
No person with acute/chronic/communicable disease is allowed to take admission to to this course. A Medical Certificate and Self certification on health status is necessary.
Registration Fee: Rs. 250
Course Fee: Rs. 1000
IEC/Workshop/Certification etc: Rs. 250
Morarji Desai Institute of YOGA
Ministry of Ayush, Govt. of India
68 Ashok Road, Near Gol Dak Khana, New Delhi-110001
Contact: 011-23730417-18; 23351099