About the Fellowship
Applications are open for Fortis Fellowship 2020 for Undergraduate Students by Fortis Society. The Fortis Fellowship is a 3-year program that identifies the world’s most outstanding university students from humble backgrounds and prepares them for entry into the Fortis Society. Fortis Fellows participate in expedited cooptation process to enter the Fortis Society upon completion of the Fellowship.
The Fellowship provides resources to support Fellows throughout their education and prepare them for entry into the Fortis Society upon completion of the Fellowship via an expedited cooptation process. Over three years, the Fellowship provides mentorship from high-level professionals, individualized internship and career advising, leadership training workshops, and access to a worldwide network of exceptional student leaders.
The Fortis Fellowship is awarded to extraordinary 2nd-year university students around the world who embody the values of the Fortis Society.
- Professional Mentors
- Internship and Career Advising
- Leadership Training
The Fortis Fellowship is available to high-achieving students from humble backgrounds around the world. Applicants must fit the following criteria:
- 22-years-old or younger
- Currently enrolled in 2nd year of an undergraduate program in any subject
- First from your family to attend university and/or low-income
- Record of academic excellence in university
- Proven leadership abilities through self-started initiatives, or leadership positions on campus or in your community
- Resilience demonstrated by overcoming hardship
- Record of altruistic initiatives
- Competitive candidates also demonstrate: strong ethics, altruism, charisma, and global ambition
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
March 26, 2020