Foreign Policy & Diplomacy Quiz Contest is the first-of-its-kind and unique quiz contest for students from grade 6 to 12 to excel and ameliorate their global skills, knowledge of India’s foreign policy, relations between two countries and profound information about focus country’s foreign policy, its success stories, its people, culture, history, gastronomy etc.
The quiz contest helps students to globalise and learn in-depth about global agenda, India’s foreign policy, global partnership and relations, diplomacy and profound knowledge of focused country ’s history, society, culture, festival, gastronomy, geography etc. and its foreign policy, key engagements and success stories. It helps students to think about Foreign Service and help them to choose their career as a diplomat and serve the nations. Moreover, it helps students to express their knowledge and understanding in global conferences, MUN like programs, national & international forums and to become globally competence & highly accomplished individual.
Class 6 to 12 students
Benefits to students
- Great opportunity to be at the embassy and learn real skills of diplomacy
- Certificate of Participation will add up students’ academic & professional profile
- Opportunity to meet the ambassador and diplomats at the embassy to understand the embassy’s and diplomats’ work
- Opportunity to ameliorate knowledge, skill and understanding of geographical, political and general knowledge of Latvia
- Opportunity to learn about Foreign policy, Key engagement, success stories in the field of diplomacy of Latvia and India
- Opportunity to experience Latvian culture, people, history, gastronomy and to learn about global culture
- Opportunity to learn about diplomacy, international relations and foreign policy to ameliorate skills & talent and to express knowledge & understanding in global conferences, MUN like programs, national & international forums etc.
- Access and understand about cross border topics to be globally competence and accomplished individual.
- 10 winners will be invited and accommodated at the embassy in Delhi for a day to explore, understand and learn real diplomatic skills [Top 6 students from (class 6 to 9) and Top 4 students from (class 10 to 12) will be selected]
- 10 winners will be felicitated with Latvian Souvenir
- 10 winners will be felicitated with medals/plaque and the book “Rapid Vedic Mathematics” authored by CN Patel
- Certificate of Participation for all participating students
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for top 3 students from each school that encourages minimum 50 students
Rs. 160/-student for schools in India and $ 3/student for out of India schools.
How to apply?
To Register & Login to Quiz click here
Midnight (IST) until 15th September 2020
Email- email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information click here
You may also interested in: