The Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University is organizing a National Conference on the theme “Rethinking Management Education in the Digital Age” on February 10, 2018.
About the Conference
The Faculty of Management Studies is organizing a one-day National Conference to initiate discussion on this broad topic. The conference will offer an opportunity to researchers, academicians, practitioners and thought-leaders to address various challenges and suggest possible directions to rejuvenate management education.
The conference aims to address how the changing technological environment, strong global competition and economic conditions have made management education’s role increasingly central in the success of individuals and industry. The conference will also explore the need to change the learning methodologies and adopt teaching models that are up-to-date but internationally competitive.
Call for Papers
The Conference invites papers in any of the following management domains:
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology & Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
Guidelines for Abstract & Full Paper
- The abstract of paper should not exceed 500 words and should include:
Please give name, affiliation, mailing address, e-mail and phone and fax number of the contributor(s) with the abstract.
2. All submissions must be made in word format to conference email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The manuscript should not exceed 5000 words (About 20 A-4 size pages typed in double space)
4. The cover page should state only the title of the page, name, official address, email ID, phone/fax numbers of the authors, a brief biographical note of the author and acknowledgements (if any).
5. The first page of the manuscript (after the cover page) should also contain the abstract and the title only.
6. The abstract and full paper should be submitted.
- For Research Scholars/Students: Rs. 500/-
- For Teachers/ Academicians: Rs. 1000/-
- For Industry Professionals: Rs. 2000/-
Note: Registration fee does not include TA/DA and accommodation.
- Last date of submission of abstract: November 15
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstract: November 30
- Conference Registration Opens: December 1
- Last date of submission of full paper: January 15, 2018
- Conference registration ends: February 1, 2018
- Conference date: February 10, 2018
Best Paper Award
Three best papers will be chosen by a panel of experts. The decision of the panel will be final and binding.
Date & Venue
The conference will be held on 10th February, 2018 at Conference Centre, North Campus, University of Delhi.
For any queries, please contact email@example.com