The Forum on Indian Traditional Medicine (FITM), established at Research and Information System for Developing Countries (RIS) in collaboration with the Ministry of AYUSH, is a common platform for all actors and stakeholders to come together to contribute to pragmatic policy making on Indian Traditional Medicine(ITMs).
Under the Research Fellowship Scheme, FITM aims to encourage and promote research in the aforementioned areas.
The Scheme encourages systems research on any subject that explores economic, sociological, politico-economic, trade, management and information/digital technology related aspects of ITM health systems.
Categories of Fellowships
- Doctoral Fellowships (1 year)
- Postdoctoral Fellowships (2 years)
- Research Fellowships are open to scholars with educational backgrounds in any of the
- Additional qualification in any other specialisation, especially IT, is desirable.
- Outstanding candidates from other disciplines may be considered.
- Doctoral Research Fellowship applicant should be a full time PhD scholar in any UGC
recognised Indian University, deemed University /Institute.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship applicant should have obtained his/her PhD degree at
the time of application for the Fellowship.
₹5 Lakh per year for Doctoral Fellowship and ₹7.5Lakh per year for Post-Doctoral Fellowship.
Online applications are to be submitted at this page.
Last date of application Submission: 15 December 2018
Ph: 011-24682177 Ext 110