Registrations are invited for Fit India Quiz 2021 by Sports Authority of India for School Students. The last date of registration is 30 September 2021.
About Fit India Quiz
The Fit India Quiz is primed to be the first-of-its-kind nation-wide quiz on fitness and sports for school children. The quiz will have representations from every State/UT in the country and will be a mix of online and broadcast rounds. The quiz format has been designed in an inclusive manner wherein school students from across the country will get an opportunity to test their fitness and sports knowledge against their peers. The quiz will be open for students from all age groups, but the questions shall be framed in a way that can be easily answered by students of class 8 and above.
Fit India Quiz, while providing a national platform to students to showcase their knowledge about fitness and sports, also endeavours to create awareness among students about India’s rich sporting history, including centuries-old indigenous sports, our sporting heroes of the past and how traditional Indian lifestyle activities hold the key to a Fit Life for all.
Rounds of the Quiz
The four rounds of the quiz will include the following:
- School Round: To be conducted by the school to register the students for the Preliminary Round
- Preliminary Round: To be a multiple-choice online round conducted in 13 languages by the National Testing Agency
- State Round: To be conducted by each State/UTs with the support from FIT India Mission amongst Schools qualified after preliminary round
- National Round: Final round in which winning team of each State/UT will participate
The questions in the State and National rounds will also include audio-visual and image-based questions to make the quiz interactive and interesting. Preliminary round will also have image based questions. The Quiz will have questions from multiple themes as outlined below.
- History of Indian Sports, Traditional Sports and Games, Yoga, Personalities etc.
- Fitness topics with special emphasis on Indian traditional fitness methods.
- Olympics, Commonwealth Games, Asian Games, KheloIndia Games and other popular sports.
The State and National rounds of the quiz will have innovative concepts such as ‘phone a teacher/ parent’ etc. to make it fun, interactive and engaging for the audience. The quiz will also have multi-formats featuring buzzer rounds and audio/video recognition round, etc.
- Launch of Fit India Quiz: June 2021
- Registrations: 1st Sep 2021- 30th Sep 2021
- Preliminary or NTA Round: 4th September 2021
- State Round: 1st October 2021- 31st October 2021
- National Round 1st November 2021- 14th November 2021
Interested candidates can register for the Fit India Quiz 2021 via this page.
The Fit India quiz provides an opportunity for schools and students win cash prizes worth more than Rs 3 Crore. The detailed prize structure for the Fit India Quiz is as below:
- National Champion: Rs. 25,00,000 for Schools & Rs. 2,50,000 for Students
- 1st Runner Up- National Round: Rs. 15,00,000 for Schools & Rs. 1,50,000 for Students
- 2nd Runner Up- National Round: Rs. 10,00,000 for Schools & Rs. 1,00,000 for Students
- State/UT Champion: Rs. 2,50,000 for Schools & Rs. 25,000 for Students
- State/UT 1st Runner Up: Rs. 1,00,000 for Schools & Rs. 10,000 for Students
- State/UT 2nd Runner Up: Rs. 50,000 for Schools & Rs. 5,000 for Students
- State qualifiers after NTA round: Rs. 15,000 for Schools & Rs. 2,000 for Students
- Cash prizes to teachers, principals and parents who will be part of the quiz in various rounds: Rs. 9,69,000.
Click here to view the official details of Fit India Quiz 2021 by Sports Authority of India for School Students.
You may also be interested in: