FISAT MTech Programme Admission 2020-21 via GATE [138 Seats]: Applications Open
FISAT (Federal Institute of Science and Technology) invites admission applications for MTech Programme 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can check out more details below.
|1.||Computer Science and Information Systems||24|
|3.||Power Electronics and Power Systems||24|
|4.||Computer Integrated Manufacturing||18|
|5.||VLSI & Embedded Systems||24|
|6.||Structural Engg. & Construction Management||24|
Eligibility will be subject to the rules and regulations of APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University (KTU) /AICTE/Govt.
- The candidates should have studied in the graduate course in an institution approved by the AICTE/Deemed Universities and must have scored minimum of 60% marks in Graduate Degree examination in the appropriate branch of engineering.
- For SC/ST candidates, a pass in the above mentioned degrees is sufficient.
- The candidates shall be an Indian National.
- Candidates who have degrees awarded from other Universities shall submit Eligibility Certificate as well as Migration Certificate at the time of admission.
- Valid GATE score
- In the case of non GATE candidates, procedure followed in Govt. will be considered.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final examination can also apply provided he/ she has passed all the subjects up to and including the 6th semester exam. Such candidate shall submit self attested copies of all mark lists up to 6th semester along with the application. Selection of such candidates shall be subject to the production of qualifying degree satisfying clauses (1.1 to 1.6)
- Admission procedure is subject to modification as may be deemed necessary subject to further orders, if any, passed by appropriate authorities.
How to apply?
Candidates, who wish to apply, need submit only one application offline to consider for both Management/Govt Quota.
- Download the application form from the “Download offline Application” link. The application form needs to be filled up with ball point pen.
- The filled up application form along with the application fee as Demand Draft (DD) for Rs. 350 and all necessary documents should be sent to the postal address of the college.
- Application fee (form, brochure and postage): Rs. 350)
- Mode of Payment: Application fee of Rs. 350 can be paid by DD drawn on a Nationalised/Scheduled Bank, in favour of FISAT, payable at Ernakulam/ Aluva.
For more details, click here.
About the Author