Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur is one of the thirty National Institutes of Technology in the country. The Govt. of India conferred on the Institute, the Deemed to be University status (under University Grants Commission Act, 1956) with effect from 26th June 2002.
- The workshop will give a platform to all the participants to understand FEM and its application in industrial and research fields though well planned lectures and hands on sessions on ANSYS.
- Workshop enumerates the idea of understand the mathematical formulation of FEM, Preprocessing, Post processing of simple and advanced structural problems.
- Basics of FEM (Mathematical back ground, Element formulation for linear and non-linear structural analysis).
- Hands on sessions with ANSYS.
- Execution of Advance technical project in the group of 2-3 participants.
- Invited key note lectures from experts in FEM and participation certificate
- BE/BTech, ME/MTech/PhD students, Faculty working in the field of FE
- Fees: Rs. 4,000/- for students, Rs. 6,000/- for Faculty/ R&D labs/Industry; (Fees include course material/tea /coffee, service tax).
- Student Hostel accommodation charges: Rs.100/- per day, food charges Rs. 50/- per meal.
- Last date of registration: May 25, 2017.
- Due date for fee submission: May 27, 2017.
For more details, please visit the official programme brochure given here.