Applications are now open for the FINCAD’s Women in Finance Scholarship 2020 for Graduate Level Studies.
FINCAD is keenly aware that the majority of practitioners in the capital markets industry are men, and that the trend to include more women in the industry is not as rapid as it should be. Most recently, the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has caused economic uncertainty and hardship throughout the industry and the world. For these reasons, FINCAD established our annual Women in Finance Scholarship.
The goal of this scholarship is to encourage and support outstanding women in the field of finance, particularly those pursuing careers in financial asset management, market risk management,, and derivatives finance within the capital markets.
The FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship is an award of US$20,000 to support graduate-level studies. The scholarship is open to women of citizenship who have less than 10 years of work experience and are studying Finance in an accredited graduate-level program.
- Applications are welcomed from female citizens of all countries who are enrolled in a post-graduate program at a university accredited by the national or international body approved for that purpose in the country where the university is situated.
- You must be enrolled and attending the program on a full-time basis during the 2020-2021 academic year.
- The scholarship will be awarded to a deserving applicant who is enrolled in a post-graduate program with an emphasis on finance, particularly relating to the use of derivatives in capital markets and/or financial risk management.
- Applicants must have no more than 10 years of total work experience, and no more than give years of work experience in finance.
- Applications and all supporting documents, except university transcripts, must be in English.
How to Apply?
Candidates need to attach the following documents while applying:
- Your resume or CV.
- Two letters of reference for the scholarship from appropriate individuals (e.g., professors or other relevant university staff, work supervisors, and colleagues).
- University transcript(s) from undergraduate program(s).
- Confirmation of acceptance or enrollment in the post-graduate program for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Any authored papers (optional).
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is June 30, 2020.
Phone Number: 18003040702
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in AIMS-NEI Fellowship Program for Women in Climate Change Science [Fellowship Upto Rs. 26L]: Apply by June 30.