FINCAD’s 2019 Women in Finance Scholarship: Apply by June 30
The field of finance is changing rapidly, largely in response to regulations designed to protect market practitioners and to prevent financial crises. FINCAD has long believed that deep market knowledge, transparency, and trustworthiness play a critical role in making financial markets safe for all participants.
For these reasons, FINCAD established the annual Women in Finance Scholarship. The goal is to encourage and support outstanding women in the field of finance, particularly those pursuing careers in financial asset management, market risk management and derivatives finance within the capital markets.
The FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship is an award of US$20,000 to support graduate-level studies.
The scholarship is open to women of any age and citizenship who are studying Finance in an accredited graduate-level program.
- Applications are welcomed from female citizens of all countries who are enrolled in a post-graduate program at a university accredited by the national or international body approved for that purpose in the country where the university is situated. You must be enrolled and attending the program on a full-time basis during the 2019-2020 academic year.
- The scholarship will be awarded to a deserving applicant who is enrolled in a post-graduate program with an emphasis on finance, particularly relating to the use of derivatives in capital markets and/or financial risk management. If your field of study does not meet that description, DO NOT APPLY.
- Applications and all supporting documents, except university transcripts, must be in English.
- Once you submit your application you will no longer be able to edit it.
- The system will provide a prompt to confirm you have submitted your application. That means your application has been submitted and received by us. You will NOT receive a confirmation that we have received it by email.
- Do not attempt to contact us to confirm that we have received your application. Your account will indicate a submission has been received.
- Resume or CV
- Two letters of reference for the scholarship from appropriate individuals (e.g., professors or other relevant university staff, work supervisors and colleagues)
- University transcript(s) from undergraduate program(s)
- Confirmation of acceptance or enrollment in the post-graduate program for the 2019-2020 academic year
- Any authored papers (optional)
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
- The last date to apply is June 30, 2019.
Phone Number: 18003040702
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.