FinBlue is an initiative by STPI at Chennai to help provide resources such as mentoring, technology support and funding for FinTech start-ups. FinBlue offers an integrated program for start-ups to scale up through its incubation facility.
The FinBlue Incubation program includes premium plug and play co-working space for tech start-ups and offers access to the Fintech ecosystem which comprises user bankers, financial institutions, mentors, investors and a platform to support GoToMarket strategy.
Who can apply?
The start-up must be incorporated as a
- Private Limited Company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) or
- Registered Partnership Firm (Regd. under section 59 of the Partnership Act, 1932) or
- Limited Liability Partnership (under the Liability Partnership Act 2008) The date of registration/incorporation must not be beyond 10 years.
- The challenge invites the proposals/applications from Indian Start-ups who are working in domain related to software product development
- Start-ups registered with DPIIT under the start-up India programme are encouraged to participate in this programme.
- Individual Academicians, Researchers, Educators, Entrepreneurs, partnership firms, LLPs may also participate, however, if they are selected then they will have to register as a private limited company in a stipulated time (preferably within 3 months).
- Risk & Compliance
- Wealth Advisory
- Financial Inclusions
Digital KYC, Digital/ Document Management, Risk Management Compliance, Regulation, Data Sciences / Big Data / Analytics, Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning, Biometrics, Virtual Reality, Blockchain in Financial Services, Security and authentication.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Last date of registration: 21 March 2021
- For ensuring that the best start-ups are selected, a rigorous & stringent screening process shall be followed.
- Designated committee(s) shall screen & evaluate the applications.
- The screening & evaluation may be multi-stage.