This Specialization covers the fundamentals of strategic financial management, including financial accounting, investments, and corporate finance. You will learn to evaluate major strategic corporate and investment decisions and to understand capital markets and institutions from a financial perspective, and you will develop an integrated framework for value-based financial management and individual financial decision-making.
The Financial Management Specialization is part of the University of Illinois iMBA Program. Each course in this Specialization also fulfills a portion of the requirements for a University of Illinois course that can earn you college credit.
Every Specialization includes a hands-on project. You’ll need to successfully finish the project(s) to complete the Specialization and earn your certificate. If the Specialization includes a separate course for the hands-on project, you’ll need to finish each of the other courses before you can start it.
Earn a Certificate
When you finish every course and complete the hands-on project, you’ll earn a Certificate that you can share with prospective employers and your professional network.
- Financial Accounting: Foundations
- Financial Accounting: Advanced Topics
- Investments I: Fundamentals of Performance Evaluation
- Investments II: Lessons and Applications for Investors
- Corporate Finance I: Measuring and Promoting Value Creation
- Corporate Finance II: Financing Investments and Managing Risk
- Financial Management Capstone
When you complete the Financial Management Specialization, you will:
- Have a solid foundation in developing an integrated framework for strategic financial decision-making.
- Have a thorough understanding of financial statements and the financial information they provide and be able to critically evaluate and analyze cash flows statements.
- Understand the management and evaluation of portfolios and firm valuation techniques.
- Understand how to incorporate risk and uncertainty into investment decisions and understand how companies make financing and investment decisions.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.