Tezpur University, Assam invites applications from dedicated candidates for the posts of Financial Management Specialists under the Mission Directorate, Swachh Bharat Mission-Gramin, Assam.
The Mission Directorate, SBM-G, Assam intends to engage District level Financial Management Specialist in Baksa, Barpeta, Biswanath, Bongaigaon, Charaideo, Chirang, Darrang Dhemaji Dhubri Dibrugarh Majuli Tinsukia Goalpara Morigaon Hojai Kokrajhar Nalbari Sivsagar Sonitpur, South Salmara and Udalguri districts to support the mission in managing the accounts related matter(s) at DWSC level.
- Full-time regular M. Com. (Finance/ Accounting) from recognized University/ Institute with more than 50% or equivalent mark/ grade. Other specializations need not apply.
- Computer knowledge in MS-Office and Tally ERP 9.0 is a must.
- Post qualification experience in financial management functions will be given preference.
- The applicant must be below 33 years as on 01.01.2020.
Applicants failing to produce any of the documents specified in Clause 4 above (Application Requirement) will not be eligible for the Written Test. Candidates will be tested on their domain knowledge by a written test. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written test and such candidates will be required to appear for Viva-Voce and may be required to make presentations. They should produce all relevant documents in original at the time of viva-voce.
- The candidate selected for the assignment is expected to commence work within fifteen days after the announcement of the result.
- The staff for this assignment will be selected based on contract/ co-terminus with the support of the Govt of Assam/ Govt. of India.
- However, the continuation will be subject to review.
- The assignment will initially for 11 months from the date of joining and will be renewed based on performance & availability of funds.
Consolidated monthly remuneration will be Rs. 25,000/- and communication charge Rs.1000/-. In addition, Per-diem involving overnight halt and while being away from the duty station on the official work as per approved norms of the Mission as well as TA as per the rule of the Mission will be paid as and when the employee is on tour.
How to Apply?
An application as per the format with all details needs to be sent to email@example.com and the following documents should be attached:
- Self-attested scanned Copies of Academic transcript (Post Graduation/ Graduation as the case may be).
- Self-attested scanned Copies of Training Certificates (Computer/ Tally/ PFMS, etc as the case may be).
- Copies of work experience certificates.
- Copies of Medical Fitness Certificate from competent authority not below the rank of a Government Medical Officer.
The last date to apply is June 30, 2020. To download the application form, click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Techincal Manager and Officer at THSTI, Faridabad [3 Vacancies]: Apply by May 18.