TISS Mumbai invites job applications for Finance Officer (Saksham Prerak) for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
- Name of the Post: Finance Officer, Saksham Prerak
- Location: Mumbai
- Duration: March 2021.
- Remuneration CTC: Up to Rs. 35,000/- per month.
- Last date of Application: 10th October 2020.
- Qualifications: M.com with minimum 3 years of relevant experience/B.com with minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Essential skills: Reporting, Statutory Compliance, Tally. IT Skill- MS Excel, word, etc.
- Prior experience of working with NON PROFIT ORGANISAITON (NGO/Trust etc.) will be an added advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Checking of Bills or Supporting Vouchers in support of expenses incurred for the project by staff and trainees
- Process payment of trainees’ expenditure
- Prepare Progress Update report quarterly/bi-annually
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement on monthly basis
- Process the vendors’ payment after all accuracy checks & verification
- Deduct correctly tax at source for any vendor payment and staff and supplying required information to TISS- Finance Section in time.
- Prepare challan & deposit the tax deducted at source within the due date.
- Prepare TDS statement on a Monthly Basis for vendors and staff on regular basis.
- Prepare quarterly TDS return & file it within the due time (in coordination with TISS’s accounting system).
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via this page.