Online applications are invited from the eligible Indian Nationals for appointment on one Un-Reserved post of the Finance Officer to be submitted by 15th July 2021.
The Institute of Economic Growth (IEG) is an autonomous, multidisciplinary Centre for advanced research and training. Widely recognized as a Centre of excellence, it is one of India’s leading academic institutions in the fields of economic and social development. Established in 1952, its faculty of about 23 social scientists (economists, demographers, and sociologists) and a large body of supporting research staff focus on emerging and often cutting-edge areas of social and policy concern. Many past and current faculty members are internationally renowned and award-winning scholars
Finance Officer (01)
- Master’s degree in Finance (M.Com/ MBA/ MFC) with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade from a recognised University/ Institution
- or CA/ ICWA/ ICFA.
- 10 years of working experience in managing accounts and finances of Educational and Research Institutions/ Government office/ Autonomous Body/ Statutory Body/ PSU/ any recognized institution at minimum pay level 7 (Grade Pay of Rs. 4600) OR
- 5 years of experience in a relevant post with a pay level of 10 (Grade Pay of Rs. 5400).
- Proven abilities in the management of day-to-day activities of accounts such as receipts & Payments, pay & allowances, statutory matters like auditing and filing of returns, and well versed with Government Accounting Procedures.
- Proven abilities in finalizing annual accounts, drafting annual budget estimates and budgets for projects, submission of monthly/ quarterly/ annual statements of expenditure to government and other funding agencies.
- Proven skills in drafting agenda papers for the organization.
- Working knowledge of computers and MS Office and Tally.
The eligible candidates will be required to appear for an interview to adjudge their ability of expression and knowledge of relevant areas.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Candidates are also required to take a print-out of the duly filled in application and attach the copies of all relevant certificates/ testimonials etc. and send the same through registered post/ courier/ by hand at the following address latest by15 July 2021, super-scribing on the envelope with ‘Application for Post of Finance Officer’: The Director, Institute of Economic Growth, University of Delhi Enclave, North Campus, Delhi – 110007.
Candidates called for interview should report along with all the testimonials/ certificates in original along with photo ID.
You might also be interested in: