Asia’s prestigious SAIF FMBA is offering five (5) FULL tuition scholarships for its two year, full-time Finance MBA program based in Shanghai, and commencing in August 2017.
The Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance (SAIF), is Shanghai’s leading finance institution and part of the prestigious Shanghai Jiaotong University, one of China’s top-4 universities.
The two-year full time MBA program prepares young and ambitious professionals to work in top finance positions in China, Asia, and internationally.
Graduates from the school have been placed in both local and global top-tier investment banks, research, and private equity firms to start their lucrative careers.
Who can apply?
- Candidates with an undergraduate degree for a globally accredited university
- Minimum 3-10 years work experience
- Non-Chinese citizens
- English language proficiency
- 650 minimum valid GMAT score
- Click here to register for the course
- For more information, please visit the official website by clicking here.