Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the Finance Internship at Deutsche Bank, Pune.
About Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange.
About the Internship
The primary objective of the role is to produce and distribute intraday (real-time) reporting for cash and securities positions for legal entities within Deutsche Bank Consolidated U.S. Operations (CUSO) in compliance with BCBS 248 and Regulation YY standards.
The role will also be responsible for producing reporting and analytics to help support the management and modeling of intraday liquidity risk.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Production of various liquidity reports analyse variances and provide commentary.
- Preparation of reconciliations at product/feed level.
- Run daily T+1 intraday liquidity reporting for various Financial Market Utilities (FMUs) and distribute to key stakeholders.
- Ensure positive and productive engagement with stakeholders.
- Periodic calculation of intraday liquidity modelled outflows for stress testing.
- Execute regular internal management reporting and analysis of intraday liquidity metrics to identify trends and business drivers.
- Run ad-hoc analyses and communicate results to key stakeholders.
- Performance of quality checks and reviews to ensure accurate and complete report production.
- Ensure standardization and streamlining of processes and implementation of governance framework around the same.
- Implementation of a robust control framework for the processes and ensure adherence.
- Engagement on change projects.
- Supporting Treasury Liquidity Management on Franchise initiatives/projects.
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong data analysis skills & attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Fair understanding of various banking products
- Hands on experience of any of the reporting and analytical tools like Tableau, SQL, Python, Alteryx
- Previous experience in production and review of BAU reports, validation and control, analysis and provision of business commentary
- (Preferred) Investment bank background
(Preferred) Understanding of regulatory reporting within a Banking environment or Treasury function. Liquidity reporting experience preferable but not mandatory
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
Benefits of the Internship
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements / Work from Home Option (if necessary)
- On job training on various International Reporting Standards relevant to the profile
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.