Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for the post of Field Investigator position in a time bound ICSSR sponsored project undertaken in the School of Management of the Institute.
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), also known as NITK Surathkal, formerly known as Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC), is a public engineering university at Surathkal, Mangalore.
Policies for Competency-Based E-Participation and Consciousness: Metaphors of COVID-19
School of Management
MA with minimum 55% marks.
Should have in-depth knowledge in social media analytics and mixed method research approaches. Proficiency in English and strong academic writing skills.
Duration of Assignment
Up to September 30, 2021 or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory performance.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are invited to send a detailed CV in the prescribed format along with scanned copies of relevant certificates, grade/mark sheets, publications etc. to Dr. Sreejith A ( email@example.com ) on or before the last date.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by E-mail/Phone. Selection will be based on qualification, experience, and interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- NITK Surathkal reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
June 30, 2021
Dr. Sreejith A
Assistant Professor, School of Management
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal
Mangaluru, Karnataka, India – 575 025
Mobile: 9400963126, 0824-2474000-3230(Ext)
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Field Investigator – I at NITK Surathkal.
More such opportunities that you might be interested:
- JOB POST: Marketing Systems Associate at JPMorgan Chase & Co., Mumbai: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Assistant Manager- Ecommerce at The Walt Disney Company, Mumbai: Apply Now!