The NalandaWay Foundation is looking for driven and passionate candidates to work as Field Coordinators for a project in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
The position requires extensive traveling within Noida and facilitating Early Education Sessions in Anganwadi centers and with families of Anganwadi children. You can make a difference in the lives of these children by supporting their early years with fun and engaging early childhood learning.
NalandaWay Foundation is a non-profit that works with children from the poorest districts in India, helping them raise their voices and issues through theatre, visual arts, music, dance, radio, and films. Over 50,000 children are benefited every year. Our interventions have helped them become creative, learn life-skills, and build self-confidence to create the lives that they truly want to lead.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. Since the position requires close interaction with children, preference will be given to those who have B.EI.Ed/ B.Ed.
- Freshers are welcome to apply. However, prior work experience in the social/ NGO sector will be preferred.
- Since the project location is Noida, preference will be given to residents of Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Decent communication skills, in Hindi as well as in English, are required.
- Working knowledge of MS Office would be required.
How to Apply?
If this profile sparks your interest and you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity, kindly send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. The last date to apply is June 10, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Administrative Officer (Medical) at UIIC, Chennai [10 Vacancies]: Apply by Jun 10.