The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the post of Field Assistant Under DBT at IISER Tirupati.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Tirupati commonly referred as IISER Tirupati, is a public research and education institute in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India. It has been established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, in order to promote Higher Scientific Learning and Research as well as Scientific Exploration at the Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels of education and to create Scientists and Academicians of the highest quality.
Name of the Project
“Non-transgenic crop improvement of grain amaranth (A. hypochandriacus) for determinate growth, enhanced seed yield and oil by establishment of TILLING by sequencing platform.”
Department of Bio-Technology, Govt. of India
10+2/Intermediate qualification and/or any graduation, with prior expertise in growing and maintaining crop plants at field level.
- Diploma in Agriculture
- Experience in working vegetable nurseries and field
Consolidated emoluments of INR 20,000 + 8% HRA per month.
Not more than 40 years as on closing date of advertisement.
The position is temporary for a period of one year and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance. The position is coterminus with the project.
How to Apply?
- Applicants should send their application by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching duly filled application form available below this advt. (converted into PDF) on or before the last date i.e. 12th Dec, 2020 by 5.00 P.M. Mention the name of the Post and Project Code in the subject line.
- No other application form will be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified through email/call letter for online interview scheduled to be held on 14th Dec, 2020, from 10.00 A.M. onwards.
- The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. would be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Dec 11, 2020
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Tirupati.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
For more details, click the link below.