Banaras Hindu University if hiring qualified and interested candidates for several posts in the Department of Zoology.
- Field Assistant (01)
- Junior Research Fellow (02)
- Field Assistant:
BSc/BA with Intermediate in Science, with at least 2 years working experience in Patient sample collection (blood and tissue sample), animal tissue culture and data management using computer software. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The candidate should be below 30 years of age. A relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit will be given to SC/ST/physically handicapped/female candidates.
- Junior Research Fellow:
- Applicant should have at least 55% marks in M.Sc. in Human Genetics/ Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Zoology. The candidate should be below 28 years of age. A relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit will be given to SC/ST/physically handicapped/female candidates.
- Candidates with experience of Research in the area of the project or NGS and Proteomics/ Next-generation sequencing will be preferred. All qua1ifications being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per Government of India rules.
- Field Assistant: Rs. 17,000 per month (fixed)
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000 per month + HRA
How to Apply:
Application on plain paper with Bio-Data along with qualifications, research experience etc. supported by attested documents, a recent passport size photograph, contact no. and e-mail ID should reach to the following address by July 16:
Dr. Bhagyalaxmi Mohapatra, Principal Investigator, ICMR project (5/4/1-112018 NCD-II), Department of Zoology, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University Varanasi – 221005
No TA/DA will be paid if called for an interview.