FFE selects top performing students (based on their performance at the national and state level entrance exams) who come from financially constrained backgrounds and will benefit from the program. Once the financial need is verified by FEE’s Facilitator, the scholarship is awarded.
The primary focus of the Scholarship Program is to provide financial and other assistance to qualified students for their degrees in Engineering, Technology (BE/BTech) and Medicine (MBBS). Assistance is available irrespective of the applicant’s caste, community, gender or religion. Only academic performance and family income are eligibility criteria.
- Only the professional degree courses BE/B Tech, Integrated 5-Yr Dual-Degree M Tech and MBBS are eligible for scholarships.
- Only first-year applicants beginning their studies in BE, B Tech, Integrated 5-Yr Dual-Degree M Tech or MBBS in the academic year 2017-18 are eligible.
- The applicants should have passed their Higher Secondary/Pre-University/Intermediate/ CBSE/ISC or equivalent board qualifying examination not earlier than 2016.
- The applicants should have scored not less than 70% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The applicants’ admissions to their professional degree courses/institutions should be on the basis of the open/general merit rank awarded to them at the state or national level entrance tests or through a counseling process conducted at the state level (as in the case of Tamil Nadu), as per the table given below.
- The gross family income criteria should not exceed Rs. 1,80,000 per year (Rs. 1.8 Lakhs per year)
Note: Diploma students admitted to BE, B Tech courses on a lateral basis, B Arch, BDS & B Pharma students are not eligible.
Selected candidates will get financial and other assistance. Click here to apply.
Phone number: +91 (080) 2520 1925
Email Id: email@example.com