Fergusson College (Autonomous), Pune has opened up applications for admission to Master of Science (Computer Science) and Master of Science (Industrial Mathematics With Computer Applications) courses for the year 2017-2018.
- Admissions to the above-mentioned courses for the year 2017-2018 will be through entrance test.
- Application forms must be filled online for the Entrance Test. The link for filling the online application form will be available from 24th March to 25th April 2017.
- The application link can be found here.
- Candidates can pay the fees for the entrance examination Rs 600/- online using any credit or debit card or by Netbanking.
- Candidates will get a soft copy of their hall ticket after April 25th 2017 through their user account. They are expected to bring a printout of the hall ticket for the entrance test.
- If Candidates have completed the form without uploading a photo/signature, the hall ticket will not have the photo/signature printed on it.
- Candidates are expected to attach a photo on the hall ticket and get it attested by Ms. Nutan Pathare or Ms. Gauri Gupte who will be available in Department of Computer Science, Fergusson College(Autonomous), pune from 10 am to 1 pm on 26th ,27th and 28th April 2017.
- The seating arrangement will be put up on the notice board and intimated on the website of Fergusson College on 29th April 2017.
- Candidates are expected to be present at the Entrance Test Venue by 8.00 a.m.candidates should occupy his or her Seat at Examination Hall by 8.45 a.m.
- Use only a blue/black ball point pen to mark the answers on the OMR answer sheet for the test.
- No candidate shall be allowed to carry calculator, cellular-phone, Mobile Phone, Pager etc. in Examination Hall/Room
Schedule for Entrance Test:
- Date: 30th April 2017,
- Time: 09.00 a.m. to 11.00a.m. (For any one course) 09.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. (For both courses)
- Place: Academic complex, Fergusson College (Autonomous), Pune
Details of Entrance Test:
- The Entrance Test for M.Sc.(CS) will be based on Aptitude and Computer Science (C, C++, Data Structures and operating System concepts).
- The Entrance Test for M.Sc. (Industrial Mathematics with Computer Applications) will be based on Aptitude and Mathematics (upto XII Standard).
- The marking scheme for the test is +2 marks for each correct answer and -1 mark for each wrong answer.
Result of Entrance Test: 5th May 2017 Time: 3.00 pm.
For more details, view the official notification link given here.